註冊
樓主: 星空x緣份
打印 上一主題 下一主題
收起左側

[集中帖] ★★★★★★SD私★服新消息★★★★★★

[複製鏈接]
71#
發表於 2-12-2015 22:40:23 | 只看該作者
there was nothing rong with sdgo1 it needed somthing but it was fine havent played 2 but i can see y its the way it is
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

72#
發表於 3-12-2015 03:40:09 | 只看該作者
[i=s] 本帖最後由 LKururugiPK 於 3-12-2015 03:53 編輯 [/i]

[b]I figured as much[/b], my friend was hyping so much over this project. But i knew the inevitable result, fact is you can't build a house without wood & bricks, the main problem with this PS idea is lack of resource, technical management and permissions copyright issues.

===================
Even if the game somehow launched, maintenance and in-game stability would still serve as a major issue, it'd almost be like a zombie-fied SDGO, walking corpse of a once glorified game. My only regret was not getting to it sooner back in 2011, but it was a good run while it lasted.

==============================

[align=left]At any rate, let's hope and contribute in anyway if we want it that badly, as for me, i'm ready to let it go and polish good memories but if there's a chance for the birdy to fly again, let's do our best.

Full Support to the HK Team[/align]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/5TGJ80A.jpg[/img]
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

73#
發表於 3-12-2015 07:25:56 | 只看該作者
i have actually played sdgo 2 or sdgn and its a completely different game based upon game play which is at the moment only pve and is more like gundam destiny warriors in sd form rather than sdgo. They have yet to release pvp though but i doubt that it will change much so im still looking forward to the private server. i would wish that the lobby for sdgo was changed to something like in sdgn though because you can fly around as in the actual game instead of being just a list
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

74#
發表於 3-12-2015 07:33:04 | 只看該作者
i agree
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

75#
發表於 3-12-2015 08:55:34 | 只看該作者
i would just really love to have the unencrypted files of the game so that i could start a small private server on my computer when me and my friends want to play sdgo for nostalgia sake or just have some fun together, i mean it would be great to have a more public private server with more people but I would really love to have the files as back up since its technically illegal.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

76#
發表於 3-12-2015 10:21:40 | 只看該作者
本帖最後由 小安王 於 3-12-2015 02:22 編輯

猛猛的~  人數如何阿?  有嚴格把關外掛嗎?
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

77#
發表於 5-12-2015 15:19:46 | 只看該作者
樓上的  這款遊戲根本還沒開始營運 哪來的人數= ="
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

78#
發表於 6-12-2015 11:19:28 | 只看該作者
where would i go to find out if the form went through or not? or will they just post it on the nakuz forums
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

79#
發表於 6-12-2015 14:55:34 | 只看該作者
i hope we get news soon
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

80#
發表於 6-12-2015 19:19:25 | 只看該作者
本帖最後由 billson 於 6-12-2015 21:01 編輯

最新消息都係去睇baidu貼吧
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4198480905

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3934580207?pn=1

What it says is that it seems to have 2 teams are creating private server. (personal guessing)

1st team: answer people's questions, have good reply, have server+game pictures
Comment: they spend a lot of effort, they are reliable and non-profit
(they stop their progress now, but they will continue on Dec if no news for the 2nd team)

2nd team: the team which says we can play on 30/11, but finanlly we are still waiting for the application. Comparing to the first team, 2nd team only shows their progress without any reply to other people's questions.
Comment: Not reliable and look for profit.

Anyway, let's wait together

other people's comment:
-private server is legal if it is free of charge and non-profit in China.

-there were many SDGO private servers in few years ago(all closed now), but the versions were very old.

-2nd team may even don't have a server and that guy in 2nd team is preparing for marriage
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表